Proactiv Solution - Proactiv "Trial Offer" is a scam
Proactive Solution constantly advertises their "risk-free trial" of their three top-selling products for $19.95, which seems reasonable.I ordered the "trial" over the phone giving my card number for the $19.95 + shipping total.
I received the trial product and it was just OK, nothing special about it - didn't work any differently than anything else on the market. I would not have ordered any more Proactiv products as they are expensive and not worth it. The following month, I received a bill in the mail for $49.95 + shipping indicating that this was to pay for my first shipment of Proactiv. I contacted them to ask about this charge and was told that I had "joined their membership" by ordering the "risk-free trial" and that once per month I was now going to be billed that amount to pay for a "monthly supply" of Proactiv.
I informed that that I had never agreed to joining their membership and to cancel it immediately, which they said they did and sent me a cancellation notification. Seemed OK until I received a letter from a collection agency informing me that my payment of $49.95 + shipping was long overdue. A collection agency? So I once again contacted Proactiv who told me that in order for them to call off the collections agency, I had to mail back the shipment to them.
I asked if they meant the "trial" shipment that I had already paid for and they said no, the first shipment of my monthly membership. I told them I had never received anything else from them other than the original "trial" package which they had already charged $19.95 + shipping to my credit card for. This went on for months and I kept telling them I never received anything to send back to them. All I kept getting were more letters from the collection agency, who in turn reported this to the credit bureau.
Because it is almost impossible to purchase anything, like a car, house, etc., with a negative on your credit report, I finally had to send Proactiv a check for this amount for a product I never received from them.
If you want to keep a good credit score, don't purchase ANYTHING from Proactiv.Also, their products simply aren't worth the money they think they are.d6a206b review #188990
You may also like
- "I Received my current kit . I have been customer for years.box the Kit came in offered chance to customize kit and get free shipping. Since 3 items in..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."
- "Below I posted a video of what wen by chaz dean did to my hair!~ It matted and fused my hair and I could not get it apart. I got..."
- "Waited almost 2 months for the item and it is way too small. I have a 24 lb 22 month old who wears between a 18 and 24 month..."
- "I hired Jonathan Wald few months ago, and I provided him with tons of paperwork about my case, I sent him several emails giving him information about how to win..."
- "Peter Bergschneider May Inherit Bride-to-be Jacqueline Howe’s Massive Legal Obligations, Peter’s Wedding to Jacqueline Howe May Expose Peter to Repayment of Millions of Fraudulent Transfers from her Father, Tax Cheat..."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "My experience with California Moving Systems, 3801 Happy Lane, Sacramento, CA 95827 has been a nightmare. This companies actions, practices, and personnel could best be described as negligent, reckless, with..."
- "Chelbi Harris is a major *** ARTIST. She lied on a rental lease agreement stating that she was employed at Screen Actor's Guild, 5757 Wilshire Blvd, LA CA 90036. The..."