Proactiv Solution - proactiv sucks
i first off ordered the 3 piece kit it was the small ones that i got which i was fine with.after that i seen money had been taken out of my account for another supply i ended up getting these but i was so pissed off so i changed my account details plus rung to deactivate my account.
i have now received 3 letters warning me that if i dont pay the money 99.99 or whatever it is that they are sending it to debt collection agency..i have now received a call from them saying i need to pay? wtf!! i deactivated my account aparently plus i never paid the third lot nor did i receive the product the ones i have received i paid for. what is going on???
can anyone please explain to me what the issue is?are there hidden costs?10743261 review #386227
You may also like
- "Following a internet review I ordered the clw059-c from Rpgshow company. After more than 3 MONTHS DELAY (too many orders I told), telephone calls and angry emails, I finally received last..."
- "I purchased Suave Keratin Infusion. I used it as instructed and now my hair is falling out and I am going bald. I wish I had done my homework and look..."
- "There is a "Customer Care" number that does not help you at all. I called this morning for 2 HOURS and only got a robot that directed my call to..."
- "I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes... Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went..."
- "If you’re going to shop at Lexus of Orland and/or depend on their service department, please read and consider my experiences before servicing a vehicle at this dealership. At my..."
- "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..."
- "On the 16.04.2013 I purchased a Macbook Pro 13" disney Decal sticker for the front of my laptop. I am from New Zealand and this company is from America. So..."
- "Bought Westinghouse fridge model number WRM4300WBR (white) 430L for $2,249.00 in October 2008. Late 2012 saw liner was cracked at bottom of fridge. Harvey Norman got photo's taken..."
- "A warning to the global boating community. Scam motors and being sold by Greg Slayton from www.oceanmarineengines.com. He formally traded as deltaperformancemarine.com. The motors look beautiful online but..."