Proactiv Solution - proactiv sucks
i first off ordered the 3 piece kit it was the small ones that i got which i was fine with.after that i seen money had been taken out of my account for another supply i ended up getting these but i was so pissed off so i changed my account details plus rung to deactivate my account.
i have now received 3 letters warning me that if i dont pay the money 99.99 or whatever it is that they are sending it to debt collection agency..i have now received a call from them saying i need to pay? wtf!! i deactivated my account aparently plus i never paid the third lot nor did i receive the product the ones i have received i paid for. what is going on???
can anyone please explain to me what the issue is?are there hidden costs?be7732c
You may also like
- "If you plan on buying any of these products, or other ones from the same company (as they look like different companies, but aren't), I would strongly advice to read..."
- "I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence. The 2nd month they charged me $49.99,..."
- "I am a woman that got 1200 grafts in the front area of the crown. Approximately 3 inches in diameter. I was losing hair according to the surgeon because of..."
- "When I purchased my phone and protection plan, you told me the process to exchange it should it break would be simple and it was..... Now I go in and..."
- "I had a high end Electrolux dishwasher (5 years old) that needed a new pump. I purchased one thru Electrolux that took 10 days to arrive and it arrived with..."
- "Arrive at the store at 2:05pm on the 22 of Nov 2014, fedex overnight truck just pulled up. I processed a package that needed to be there next day, truck..."
- "On the 16.04.2013 I purchased a Macbook Pro 13" disney Decal sticker for the front of my laptop. I am from New Zealand and this company is from America. So..."
- "Bought Westinghouse fridge model number WRM4300WBR (white) 430L for $2,249.00 in October 2008. Late 2012 saw liner was cracked at bottom of fridge. Harvey Norman got photo's taken..."
- "A warning to the global boating community. Scam motors and being sold by Greg Slayton from www.oceanmarineengines.com. He formally traded as deltaperformancemarine.com. The motors look beautiful online but..."